Policy and tabled documents
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 requires business centres of the New South Wales Department of Justice to publish 'open access information' on their websites unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosing this information.
Open access information includes policy documents and documents that are tabled in Parliament.
The District Court of New South Wales does not have any documents tabled in Parliament. Policy documents include:
- Inappropriate Workplace Conduct Policy 8.7.20 (PDF , 222.9 KB)
- District Court Policy Reserved Judgments (PDF , 25.0 KB)
- District Court Annual Reviews
- District Court of New South Wales Strategic Plan 2007-12 (PDF , 581.4 KB)
- District Court of New South Wales Strategic Plan 2007-12 (DOC , 55.0 KB)
- Guidelines for Waiver, Remission and Postponement of Fees (PDF , 45.9 KB)
- Guidelines for Waiver, Remission and Postponement of Fees (DOC , 70.0 KB)
- Delegated Powers of Registrars
- District Court fees
- JusticeLink eServices.
Note: PDF documents can be viewed using Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.